I’m in need of some April inspiration to get through the April showers, how about you? Let’s get to it!
- I’m all about comfort with a little flair. This Aurora Top by On The Road effortlessly dresses up a pair of jeans.
- I love this hand stamped message ring by Christina Kober Design. To the moon and back, or choose your own message. So sweet!
- This set of three druzy earrings because who can pick just one! By Borcik on Etsy.
- Ordering on the Mister Moss website is currently not available, their taking a little break… that’s ok, there are plenty of drool worthy photos on their gallery page. Their wedding work is beautiful! You can also follow them on Instagram.
- I do not like drinking plain water, but yet I know I have to drink lots of it. I’m always looking for ways to make it more palatable. Citrus Zinger has it figured out. There’s a press on the bottom, infuse with citrus and no nasty seeds floating around!
- Turmeric Gummies! These are so pretty and turmeric is so good for you. Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory. It’s also been found to help prevent or alleviate Alzheimer’s disease and cancer!
- Fringe Petite Wedge Sandals by Sam Edelman. Not too high of a heal and a little bit of fringe for fun.
- I want this coat… I NEED this coat. Look at that hood! My current rain coat has a wimpy hood that barely covers my head and blows off with the slightest breeze. The hood on the coat by Joseph Madeo is like a built in umbrella. Now that’s a serious hood. Also perfect for those ‘anti-social but yet I still have to go out in public’ days. Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a link to order. 🙁
Here we go April, be gentle!