I love to crochet, especially at Christmas time. I’m always on the lookout for fun and unique patterns that I can either make as gifts or to decorate my home with. Here is my Christmas crochet pattern roundup. A collection of free patterns that I’ve been curating through the year. I hope they inspire you to do a little holiday crocheting, I know I will be!
- I love the color combination and use of granny squares for this “On the Dot Stocking” by Yarnspirations.
- How fun is this retro looking Crochet Holiday Garland pattern by Twin Dragon Designs.
- I’m in love with these adorable Santa inspired Christmas Slippers by Garn Studio DROPS Design
- Who wouldn’t love these Amigurumi Christmas patterns for Santa and friends by Dendennis Amigurumist
- These Cork Evergreen Trees by One Dog Woof are adorable and such a unique idea.
- This Reindeer Mug Cosy by Haarkmarr Raak would make the perfect gift for the coffee lover on your list.
- Don’t forget the furry member of the family! How cute is this Dog Hat Pattern by Amidorable Crochet.
- Last but not least, this Christmas Tree Skirt by Cherry Heart will look so pretty under the tree.
Happy Crocheting Everyone!