Made it through cold January and I’m ready for some fresh inspiration, how about you? Here’s a little bit of February inspiration to kick off the month!
- This dry cold air is rough on the skin. Treat it with some Lavender Lotion Bars by Gourmande in the Kitchen
- This adorable Marled Stripe Poncho from Evereve
- These Perfect Protein Energy Balls from My Food Happiness look yummy and will let me keep my New Year resolution to be healthier.
- I’m loving this color, “Cityscape” by CND Shellac. I’m ready for lighter colors!
- Air plants, can’t get enough of them. Their perfect for bringing a little green inside during these short days of winter.
- I don’t have a lot of counter space and these Hanging Wire Sphere Baskets would be perfect to store fresh fruits and vegetables and have them easily within reach. By CharestStudios.
- What can I say, I just love these Buckle Wrap Booties by Freebird. Could wear them now and well into spring. Drool!
- Yoga/Pedicure Socks by 12LittleThings. Cozy and they let your toes wiggle! They make me want to go get a pedicure.
Are you sick of winter, what fresh inspiration do you have?