It’s July and we’re full swing into summer, and summer means cherries! Cherries help fight belly fat, help with post-workout soreness, reduce your risk of a stroke and they can even help you fall to sleep easier. What’s not to love about cherries.
You’re going to be seeing cherries in the produce department all month long, you’ll need recipe ideas. Here are a few to get you going:
1. Ammaretto-Soaked White Chocolate Cherries, via Formal Fringe
2. County Fair Cherry Pie Recipe, via Taste of Home
3. Chocolate Chip and Cherry Blondies, via Averie Cooks
4. Cherry Limeade, via Laylita’s Recipes
5. Cherry Lime Ice Pops, via Skinny Taste
6. Cherry Peanut Butter Balls, via Taste of Home
7. Cherry Sweet Rolls, via Lemon-Sugar
8. Moonshine Cherry Cheesecake Bombs, via From Conference Calls to Meatballs
Find even more cherry ideas, on our cherry Pinterest board. I’ll be adding to it all month long.
I’m always on the hunt for a great recipe, if you have a favorite cherry recipe please share!