Welcome August and sweet peaches! Peaches contain only 35–50 calories and have no fat, plus they’re loaded with fiber which makes you feel full. They are high in Vitamin A and C, both of which are great for your skin. In Hungary they are called the “fruit of calmness” because of their ability to reduce anxiety. So chill out, grab a peach and feel yourself getting thinner and your skin glow!
Peaches are going to be everywhere, scoop them up and get cookin’ (or baking). Here are a few ideas to get you going:
1. Peach Caramels, via love & olive oil
2. Peach Coconut Banana Bread, via Lil’ Luna
3. Summer Peach and Balsamic Pizza, via love & olive oil
4. Cathlin’s Peach Cupcakes with Peach Buttercream, via Cupcakes Garden
5. Red Wine & Peach Vinaigrette, via Dish & Dine
6. Peaches and Cream Popsicles, via Skinny Taste
7. Sour Cream Peach Pecan Pie, via Taste of Home
8. Peach Cobbler, via Moms and Munchkins
Find even more peach ideas, on our peach Pinterest board. I’ll be adding to it all month long. I’m always on the hunt for a great recipe, if you have a favorite peach recipe please share!