It’s spring one day and winter the next here in Chicago. I’ll keep the spring. Here’s some March inspiration to help get us there!
- I saw this “I’d Rather be with the Guitarist Tee” by Junk Food and snatched it up! I love Junk Food Ts and of course I would rather be with my guitarist any day.
- These teal agate coasters by lilpengeeGems are beautiful! The gold trim is perfect. I doubt I’d put my drink on them, I’d want to stare at them all the time.
- These Kosha mirror lens sunglasses by Quay are awesome! I got them earlier this month and can’t wait for more sun to arrive so I can wear them all the time. Quay is a Australian brand and their standards for sunglasses are the highest in the world due to the amount of sun exposure they get from the sun. The best part is the price… just $50!
- I lovin’ this geometric statement necklace by Bohemian Jewelry Shop on Etsy. It’s the perfect statement necklace for spring.
- Flairs are back baby! I’m drooling over these 7 For All Mankind, Tailorless Ginger Flairs.
- I’ll never have enough McCoy pottery in my collection. I NEED this Brush McCoy vase from Orphans from the Attic for all those spring blooms that are coming.
- Speaking of spring blooms, these burlap wrapped tulip bulb favors by botanicalart are so sweet. They’d be perfect on your Easter table.
- Time to kick off the heavy boots and transition to something lighter. These Dolce Vita Mules go perfectly with flairs and show off your first pedicures of the season.
Let’s do this March, one more step closer to spring!