Ready for some May inspiration?!
- I’m loving soft pants this season. These Sasha wide leg pants by Braeve are super soft and fit just right. I can’t wait to wear them more in May.
- I have plenty of succulents and plenty of wine bottles… I need to make these succulent bottles.
- CND Midnight Swim is my go to color. It looks good year round and goes with just about everything.
- I love the face on the Vintage Muse Stainless Steel Watch by Fossil. This would look great all summer long!
- These Sam Edelman Cork Wedges are so comfortable and go with just about everything. Now if it would just stay warm long enough for me to wear them.
- I’m loving this TYPE print by Hatch Show Print.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve grown African Violets. I plan to get some started soon and this self watering planter by JustMare is perfect!
- Yum… Kiwi Blueberry Mojitos by Laylita’s Recipes.
What inspires you?