I love to go for walks this time of year and gather leaves, acorns, pinecones and interesting branches! However, after I bring my gathered treasures home I’m not always sure what to do with them. This year, I turned to the internet to inspire me and of course it did not fail! Here’s a collection of some of the inspiring ideas for natural crafts I found for you to decorate your home with season.
1. Log Centerpiece – This log centerpiece by SAS Interiors is so easy to make and in addition to being beautiful for everyday use it would also make a stunning centerpiece in a holiday tablescape!
2. Leaf Mobile – This leaf mobile by Good Housekeeping is so simple and elegant. I love how it mimics falling leaves.
3. Leaf Bowl – I think this leaf bowl by Hello Lucky would be perfect on a coffee table filled with a collection of pinecones or maybe some painted acorns!
4. Twig Pinecone Garland – This twig and pinecone garland by Funky Junk is so beautiful it could be used all winter long.
5. Leaf Printed Linen – I think this leaf printed linen at Funtober would look pretty as a runner across my buffet.
6. Painted Acorns – These painted acorns by Home Stories A to Z are so pretty and would look great as a collection in a glass jar or the leaf bowl!
7. Pinecone Fire Starters – These pinecone fire starters by Apartment Therapy would make a sweet hostess gift or favor at your holiday dinner.
8. Pinecone Lamp Finial – And last but not least, these cute pinecone finials by Martha Stewart would look great on top of any lamp!