With New Years Eve just around the corner, I figured a round up of party dips and appetizers was in order. Every year we put out a spread of decadent and delicious foods to help us ring in the New Year, and every year I go on the hunt for a new recipe or two to add to our spread. This year, I have a few vegetarians joining us, so I’ve added some vegetarian friendly recipes to my list. I’ve also tried to keep things semi-healthy. I don’t want to bring in my new year feeling sluggish and chubby. However, it is a party, so I want to keep the food flavorful and visually interesting.
- First on my list, this beautiful Appetizer Tree by At the Picket Fence. Not only does this tree serve as a delicious appetizer, it also makes for a beautiful centerpiece on the food table as well.
- I’m all about a wedge salad and I love this idea of a mini Wedge Salad On A Stick by All Recipes.
- Living in a suburb of Buffalo, NY kind of makes serving Buffalo Wing Dip mandatory at all parties. Who doesn’t love the spicy combination of chicken, hot sauce and cheese…my vegetarian family members, that’s who. Until now, this Vegetarian Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip by The Wannabe Chef is so good, you don’t even miss the chicken!
- I love to put together a beautiful cheese platter. It can be a bit intimidating however. How do I know what kind of cheese to buy? What pairs well with different cheeses? How much do I need? Wonder no more with these Cheese Platter Basics by Foods Folks and Fun. She’s got the answers to all your cheese platter questions and will have you creating beautiful cheese platters for all occasions.
- Seven Layer Dip, need I say more? This dip is always the first to go at our family parties. Everyone loves it. I however, don’t love the idea of everyone dipping into the same bowl. This Seven Layer Dip by The Girl Who Ate Everything solves any double dipping issues by creating individual serve cups. Genius!
- Last but not least, another individual serve cup idea, this time with veggies and hummus, yum! These Veggie and Hummus Cups by The Kitchn offer a healthy option and look beautiful doing it. Presentation matters and she nailed it with these!
For these and more appetizer ideas, check out our Appetizer Board on Pinterest.