Summer is almost here! As I dream about sun, road-trips, and wildflowers, I can’t help but think about the new season’s trends. Here’s a few of my favorite things:
1. Floral Frocks- Light, flower-patterned dresses are great for summer! I have a daisy dress obsession.
2. Crochet Dresses- Let’s be honest, crochet is always pretty great, but I love the beachy, bohemian vibe of these dresses.
3. Maxi Skirts- Don’t like wearing shorts? Maxi skirts are easy, comfortable, and lovely to look at.
4. Leather Cross-body Bags- I particularly love this handmade medicine pouch by Talia Migliaccio.
5. Gypsy Jewelry- Jewelry with a gypsy, bohemian feel is perfect this season. You may enjoy my Cassiopoeia Handmade shop!
6. Vintage Sunglasses- I absolutely adore these throwback sunglasses. Who doesn’t love a pink pair of sunnies?
7. Gladiator Sandals- These gladiator heels are lovely. Gladiators styled right can be quite elegant!
8. Flower Crowns- I can’t get enough of flower headbands and crowns. Check back for my DIY Daisy Crown tutorial!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I’d love to hear any other ideas you have!