Your buffet will be overflowing with food, help your guests navigate their way around with these Thanksgiving printable food tags.
- Download the Thanksgiving printable food tags pdf.
- Download and install the free font: Bodoni XT.
- Type in your dish name and print! If you don’t feel like printing your dish name on the tags, hand writing them in will work just as well.
- Score the tags at the fold line.
- Cut out your tags and fold!
You can use with (shown below) or without (shown above) card holders.
These coordinate with Sharleen’s Thanksgiving Leftover Containers and Take-home Pie Boxes.
I put together a few products on Zazzle to help coordinate your Thanksgiving Day table. Lots of options in my LadybirdDee shop under the ‘Thanksgiving’ Collection. Plates, napkins, dish towels, mugs, platters, serving trays, baby bibs, place mats… you get the idea, a ton!
On Friday I’ll have printable utensil holders, so come on back!